“Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it.”
Tomorrow, there will be a wedding that the entire world will watch. But really, marriage, no matter how big, is just a picture of something much bigger than itself. It’s a picture of Christ and the amazing act of love that he displayed so that fallen man could have a relationship with Him.
So as you see Will and Kate tomorrow, remember- Christ loves you. He died for you. He wants to have a relationship with you.
This whole thing called life really is all about Him!
2 Corinthians 4:16-5:10
1 Corinthians 13:12
Five Spiritual Realities:
1. God made you to love you. Matthew 22:37-39; Jeremiah 31:3
2. You were made to last forever. Ecclesiastes 3:11
3. God has prepared two eternal places: heaven and hell. John 14:2-3; Matthew 25:34, 41
4. You get to choose where you spend eternity. Deuteronomy 11:26-28; 30:15-19
5. There is no second chance after you die. 2 Cor. 5:8; Matthew 25:46
Happy Easter (Taken with instagram)