Someone is watching all of us…How do we deal with the inevitable opinions? Here are some great thoughts I heard and wrote down…
1. Do what you can to win it. Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. (Romans 12:18)
2. Beware when it’s too high. Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
3. In the end it’s a small thing. 1 Corinthians 4:3
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4. God’s Opinion is what matters. 1 Corinthians 4:4
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
5. God’s opinion in the end will matter. 1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.