What a great day at church!
- Great morning services! We had people come forward to make decisions and one dear lady join our church’
- Tonight WE DOUBLED (or close to doubled) our normal Sunday night attendance!
- The choir sang today and did a great job! So excited to grow with them and improve our music ministry!
- Good meetings with our officers, teachers and care group leaders.
- We had teens helping to run our brand new kids choirs. The kids seemed to have a good time as well!
- We had several VISITORS come ON A SUNDAY NIGHT!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!
It seems like Sunday nights are going to really help us to equip our people to unleash a lot of ministry that needs to be done in our church and community!
Tonight wasn’t without glitches- there were several, but I’m pumped about our direction! God really blessed so much! What a great night!