- Perspective-What is an accurate view (God’s view) of my time?
Romans 13:11-14, Ephesians 5:15-16, Psalm 90:12
- Priorities- What are the most important things to do with my time?
- Goals- getting specific with my priorities
- Scheduling- Pro-actively deciding what to do with my time by writing it down.
- Communication- Sharing my priorities, goals and schedule with those who it affects. (Tip-systematically schedule communication)
- Margin- understanding that I can’t do everything, I must have time to rest and recharge. Genesis 2:1-2